View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #30 (permalink)
Masa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Family Cars
Masa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBee370 View Post
I'm asking why the blond is charging so much for her services when the output is about the same as the brunettes.
I really don't want to start an internet fight since topics like this always lead to a lock.

My finally post in response to part of your comment is because they (Porsche) simply CAN. It's a "free" market and people with the means will buy what they want. It really is THAT simple I'm afraid.

In the end they are all great cars and as enthusiasts we should enjoy everything that is automotive related and stop with all the penis measuring that has been going on in this forum recently. Be happy with what you have and try not to get hung up on what the other person is driving.