View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
If you primarily value performance for the dollar, then definitely. But I think most people that buy a 911 are not too concerned with the "per the dollar" part, they just want a 911.

I know I want one and have been mulling it over "because it's a 911." They are nice cars with a great history. Outright performance isn't really their forte, but they do just about everything and they do it very well, IMO. They really excel at the "being a 911" part of being a 911, too.
Agreed again. Don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to bash Porsche. In fact my favorite car in the world is the new GT2 RS. It eeks out the AM DBS in my book and I would take it over any car in the world (except maybe an F40)

I guess because money's tight in my camp at this point I tend to look at value in a different light these days. I mean I can't even afford my poor Z at this point.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote