View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorback View Post
Nissan has had a very cool innovations like Synchro Rev My question to owners with Synchro Rev: is it worth $ premium? Why?

I am considering a 2012 base model, but the Synchro Rev has captured my imagination (my experience with controls systems cause my mind to go into overdrive when I see Synchro Rev). That being said, I have been driving a MT 240SX for 16 years, so I am wondering if that extra $ could be better spent.

Please weigh in if you own a Z with Synchro Rev and state that you have this option: I would like to be able to identify opinions from S-Rev owners.

BTW, I've read a couple of threads and the quality of postings and people seems much better than any other auto community. Kudos.
yes, feature adds value, it's awesome if you aren't a pro at heel-toe, and you can always just turn it off. As mentioned, it's mandatory in my opinion, as it comes with all the other stuff, like an LSD, etc.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote