View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

What makes me really laugh is that I said this setup would be ideal and then everyone whined and bitched about how much it would cost to do a setup like GM did. Now Nissan did it and you are all whining some more, lol.

here many of you are in this thread here telling me crap about "This is Nissan and not GM" and other such mess when I tried to talk some sense into you.
oil cooler

Well...in the words of Cartman, suck my bawwwlllss!!!!!
(Presuming of course that Nissan doesn't use a plate setup. In which case you have already shown that you think it is CHEAPER and VERY PLAUSIBLE for them to use the setup we are currently discussing. You just sing a different tune because it's YOUR idea now.)

Last edited by ImportConvert; 10-12-2011 at 09:44 PM.