View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 08:16 AM   #1117 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
i'm backing out of the game thought about taking my dad but he wasn't thrilled about the idea of going to a game without having tickets in advance. also, the shop i shot the atom for (DDMWorks) has asked me to cover their open house so i think i'm gonna do that. instead of spending $100+ to go to a game, i could make $100+ taking pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I am working Saturday but off all day sunday. I will be out of town for a while after that.
booooooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Just placed my order for F.I. exhaust with 18" resonators and SS mufflers. Tony said that the SS will be a little quieter than the carbon mufflers.

No I didnt get a new red car, but my dad did I found it for him in Florida. And no I have not gotten to drive it yet
Good choice! I'm sure you will be happy with it.

More pictures of your Dad's car please!