View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE=kenchan;1351157]op - you are the kinda guy i like who KNOWS used tires do not hold much monetary value.

some goof several months ago was selling the rears for like $150 each + shipping. he kept claiming it was 300+ tire so i was getting a good deal and stop being a low-baller for asking 200 for the pair.

i dont have time to deal with idiots so just ended up spending 1200 and got myself a whole new set of S04's... never looked back. used tires should be sold at a bargain especially the factory tires as they aren't even the polepositions.

GLWS! [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think that I probably could have gotten $500 for the set. But, I wanted to move them fast. The buyer is getting a good deal. I just need to get my tires here and on the car now. Deal should be completed by Thurs.

The nice thing is I also moved a set of 18" for more... Oh well. At least it get me to about 2/3rds of what I need for the new ones.

All I have to say is the Michellin Pilot Super Sports had better be worth it !!!!

Last edited by Mecinoid; 10-12-2011 at 12:57 AM.
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote