View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 04:09 PM   #64 (permalink)
Skeeterbop
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 GM 370 base SP
Skeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
yea i've got two 1 TB hard drives plus a 128gb SSD main drive. one TB drive is for media, the other is for pictures with the 128 being for windows, games and productivity software. as cheap as hard drives are these days, you pretty much don't have any excuses. i'm hoping to nab a nice 2TB to upgrade my picture storage drive since i've had it for a while, i'd hate for it to die on me (though i do have a backup for that drive, a 1.5TB external, it's just slow as hell)
No excuses, my current desktop has 3 hard drives in it at the moment. One for just the operating system, another for games and programs, and the third is for storing music, movies, and pictures. Unfortunately it is in storage atm so i gotta deal with what i have.