View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

I did my mods in the order listed below my sig.

I can't live without the oil cooler. Best mod.

The CBE changed the drone and added a bit of power. Intakes changed the sound for the better as well but I must admit to low, to no, power gains. I love the sound so much I am happy with them anyway.

Sway bars also offered noticeable gains. Well worth it. Better bang for the buck over coil overs.
The coil overs were expensive but also worth it.

When your tires are cooked I would highly recommend the Michelins. The sound on the freeway quiets down coupled with increased performance.

As far as brakes go, I have contemplated these but I never had any brake fade yet, including at the track. I do want cold braking to be high as I am most apt to need this going to work in the morning in my daily driver. So replacing with brakes that are better hot but need to get warmed up is scary too. I continue to down shift.

Good luck, stay safe, and thank you for your service.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber

Last edited by Mt Tam I am; 10-11-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote