View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 07:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
Will's Zee
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Sport
Will's Zee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunNgun View Post
How did you pay? Dealer financing or your own? Make sure you read over the sales agreement with a fine tooth comb. Look for anything like "conditional sales agreement" or something that doesnt sound ironclad, and READ THE FINE PRINT. See if it gives the dealer the right to return the car. I recently returned my Z after a week of driving when they called me back and said they needed to "finalize some paperwork". Turns out they never got me approved for my loan and found another lender at a higher interest rate. I gave back the keys and left.

Holy crap that sucks. Well I put down cash and will finance the balance and I re checked the contract and I didn't see any other funny business but your right u never know with knuckeheads. Well I guess time will tell as they are suppose to give me the heads up about the loan. They seemed more professional than those other dousebags.

In terms of the loan, didn't they give you a courteous call at least to tell you they couldn't get u approved? And at least give you the option of choosing your own damn lender as u could have gotten a better rate?
Will's Zee is offline   Reply With Quote