View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 07:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
Blue370tt
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nissan Juke
Blue370tt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TongMan View Post
Most who upgraded or swapped rides don't stay active on this forum so your responses may be lacking and inconsistent. From my recollection, ex-owners of Z cars tend to go for the 2011+ Mustang, Evo X, and STI because of similar power and the availability of rear seats and more storage. The mustang owners swapped because of more power.
THIS IS NOT ACCURATE!

Many people who sell their cars didn't put enough time into why they're buying it! Spur of the moment or getting caught up in the looks, however nice contributes to impluse buys. According to someone stats I read on here. The majority of 370Z owners where mustang guys! Whatever the reason many don't really have deep rooted love for the Z car in the first place.

THIS IS ALSO NOT ACCURATE

I had my 2009 touring sport for 2 years. I added a GTM TT stage 2 and many other mods. I came from a 2006 Z51 Corvette and before that a 2003 350Z and before that a 911.

I am currently shopping for a 2012 GTR and will eventually buy one. I have NEVER owned a Mustang, an EVO, or an STI.....AND NEVER WILL! Dont know where Tong is coming from BUT most of us go UP from the Z.....not down!