View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 07:32 PM   #12277 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I don't have a problem with what you call other people. I've called you out twice, and both of them have been after you have said something to me. And if you wonder why I have a problem when YOU say it, see above, in the post I made like, 5 minutes ago. You don't seem like you're joking, and I'm not free to joke back with you.

Secondly, yes, I'm very shallow. At least we agree on that.

Lastly, who the hell am I? I'm nothing special around here, nor do I expect anyone to kiss my rump just because I've been around a while. I've already addressed my issue, and it has nothing to do you kissing my arse or not.
Exactly, why would I say ANYTHING serious to someone who's nothing special around here? Trust me when I tell you, you shouldn't take what I say seriously. Aactually... no one should. I don't know any of you and you guys don't even know whether I'm a chick or a dude, so quit investing to so much time into something so insignificant. It's the internet, i quit taking forum shit srsly a LONG time ago. Maybe you should, too.
Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |