View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 04:17 PM   #12147 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
We've got no where else to go with it...
i would totally take on the political debates but too tired for that right now.. especially when i have to argue with YOU there's no winning with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Dude that just means we need to invest more money in education, what we have now is obviously not working. How do people expect it to get better by cutting money from education?
I agree with this. The children of this country need a more rigid and challenging education system AND parents need to do a better job at PARENTING... the newer generation of younger parents know NOTHING about good parenting, which is what drives me INSANE. The future of this country is riding on the backs of these incompetent morons...
Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |

Last edited by sexZness; 10-10-2011 at 04:23 PM.