Thread: Gettin Sideways
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 02:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gettin Sideways

Got over 2200 miles on the car and got it to pitch sideways for the first time. Not bad for a stock car but a little hairy for a dialed in sports car in my opinion. Maybe just need to get used to it but you can really feel the body roll when fishtails. Took 2 pitches to get it back into control after the initial one took it out about 45 degrees. Total looser response compared to my last 2 sports cars. Now I'm thinking I need bigger sway bars and a better limited slip rear end. Any thoughts/opinions from anyone?

BTW, the steering wheel response felt pretty good on the recovery so don't think that's the issue. Was wondering how it would feel when it was going to happen. Now I know.

Last edited by B&W_Evader; 10-10-2011 at 05:50 PM.
B&W_Evader is offline   Reply With Quote