Thread: 2011 Pricing
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
ihavefat
Base Member

Drives: 07 kia optima
ihavefat is on a distinguished road

I don't think your asking prices are "shockingly low". They are on the low side, but definitely not the lowest. It'll really depend on how much your trade-in is worth. Usually
I take my car to CarMax and get it appraised just to see how much it's worth, since it's free and takes less than 30 min.

I am currently looking to buy a 370z Base WITHOUT the sports package. My original plan was waiting until end of November or December, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask around.

My offer was around 27.5k and was expecting no more than 29k as the OTD price. I just checked online the invoice price for 2011 370z coupe Manual and went 1k lower. I did think it was pretty low but you never know. I just got an email from a salesman and his response was:

"If the right prices are the ones you offered earlier, then remove me from consideration. Your earlier offers quite frankly were insulting...I have no interest. Thanks but no thanks."

I know I was low-balling a bit but I would never do business with a salesman like that. I just simply removed him from my e-mail.
ihavefat is offline   Reply With Quote