View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
ResIpsa
Track Member

Drives: 09 RACING HEN
ResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
Hello - Chubbs here

I can explain everything because I'm english - but I'm not going to apologise for that tw@t Clarkson, because he's a tw@t.

EXPLANATION OT THE WORD "ODDIE"...

The 370z review pretended to start with the "Jurassic Park" theme. The dinosaurs were the mid engine beasts like the Murcielago.

Then unfortunately it all went a bit English, because Clarkson said that the 2 cars on review (Z4 & 370z) were NOT giant, massive dinosaurs - they were a bit more like the things you see on a UK tv show called "Springwatch" (this was a link made by Clarkson, who is a presenter bereft of ideas).

The "Springwatch" he refered to is a live action, reality show all about little birdies and cuddly foxes (lol). They set up cameras and spy on things like birds laying eggs.

Bill Oddie is (was) the main presenter of the show - He's a funny little tw@t - he's cuddly and he would NEVER get invited to a wife swapping party.

WHY DID CLARKTW@T SAY THAT 370z DRIVERS ARE LIKE BILL ODDIE?...

...because Clarkson's a tw@t and he had nothing else to say. This is not me being facetious - it's a fact.

Guys - please don't try to understand anything other than the fact that Clarkson is a N O B and the people around him are sychophants.

It was a poor review, but the Z was well photographed and I know which vehicle came out of it the best - and it certainly WAS NOT THE HAIRDRESSER'S CAR.

...but now you know that Bill Oddie is a TV presenter (and comedian) - and that Top Gear had a really bad idea for a review.
Your post made my thread worth it!