View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 10:11 AM   #973 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
Thank you. I'd estimate my power to be around 450-470whp with the trap speed. It's definitely not making the 506whp when I was tuned at Z1, but I am just running a GReddy TT base map that Z1 sent me. I don't want to get the car retuned until it's 100%. I was ready to get it tuned until the noise in the motor started on October 1st.
Your power of around 450-475 is great! I'd like a little more to fully utilize the potential in 3rd and 4th. It's too easy in those gears with 400 whp on tap

BTW, can you post footage of the sound with a light revving? Have you checked the oil content to see if there are any shavings?