View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 06:49 AM   #7230 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post

Hear hear! I'm heading for SnowShoe this season, how about you?
Snowshoe got 4 inches of snow the otherday I heard. Ill be doin the normal, lame, day trips to the Pocono's and hitting up Vermont a few times. I love Vermont. Weaving in and out of tightly knit pine trees in the Vermont woods is one of my fav things to do I work at a ski shop and this time of year is so exciting. All the new product is going on the shelves. The reps from all the compaines are coming in to talk about their new product, and hand out free swag of course. The other week we had a few pros from Rome snowboards in the store, LNP being one of them.