View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 04:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
what sorta lap times were you running?

I wasn't trying to break land speed records so my times weren't tremendous, I wasn't competing, just running a few laps. TMS is basically a circular track with a slightly more complex inner track, or you can by pass the interior and saty more toward the outer. Its about 1.5 miles long. My best lap was my second to last lap I ran I was clocked an estimated 44seconds at about 138mph. It was my first and only time I was on that track, my car was pretty much stock and I only pushed "truly"hard for 2 laps out of 5. I think I did pretty well. I did hit higher speeds in the upper 140's. 138 was my speed at the clock point of my best time. I have to find my track sheet to see my exact times. I would love to compete there though. The track is simple but feels awesome because you can get so high up in speed.
I also got to race a 2010 camaroSS and a 2001 mustang gt with basic mods in kennedale. That was fun. I only ran those just to see where the Z stood more or less in order to determine my mod priority list. The camaro was waste because I jumped off the line before him. He was driving manual and it seemed by his sluggish performance, he wasnt skilled on manual. The Z is a pretty bad azz car stock for its engine size.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 10-10-2011 at 04:40 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote