View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 04:08 AM   #34 (permalink)
fuzzywuzzy
Base Member

Drives: 370z
fuzzywuzzy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr92 View Post
i understand all of that, but i have something called a job and without a license i cannot get to and from that job. Without the job i wont be able to take care of my self and stay on top of my bills. Imean i know some of you all are gonna be dicks and say man up and all this other ****.. but i am just asking for some input to help the situation, not a mommy and daddy lecture. If you dont have anything helpful to say dont respond...

The Judge told you if you received another ticket and you would loose your PRIVILEGE to drive and your dumba$$ went and ignored his warning and the multiple other speed violation tickets you got. You should have thought of that before you sped again but no... you didn't. Your job matters none in the respect of what you did. You deserve to loose your license and if that happens and your two feet or public transportation can't bring you to your job that's your fault and you deserve to loose that also.

You car payments, rent/mortgage and other bills you are about to forfeit on are your fault and your fault only. have fun loosing everything, you will get no symphony from me child! In fact, I hope you loose your car from this!!!