View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 08:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_370 View Post
I want an exhaust that has a real good throaty sound to it but not like real loud like the gthaus.. does the intake really make much of a difference? ive heard that drop ins are just as good.. I mean i came from a wrx so this is all new to me.. and is a tune is necessary to make good use of these mods
A dyno tune is optional, but it will always optimize your setup and will not only pick up a few HP and torque (avg 10-15 gain in both...some claim up to 20) in the low and mid-range, it will also clean up your AFR...you will see benefits with a tune, whether you're stock or have done intake and/or exhaust mods. Not required, but I highly recommend it.