View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 08:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
what track did you not see oil issues on???

OP-

Oil is not worth concerning yourself for street driving, unless you plan to do something like drive the Dragon hard all the way through. Temps are not really going to be a problem for street driving.

Even if you were to somehow hit limp mode on the street, stage 1 only limits you to 5.5k...not really going to be problematic, just slow it down. It's not until you hit 300 that stage two hits, which is 3k...that can actually get you in trouble, but I don't see you hitting that on the street...certainly shouldn't hit either in normal driving.
TMS... I know its not complex but you can run high for the whole time. My 09 did well. I just took my 11 behind dfw airport. It has an exciting stretch of winding open empty flat perfect road and went up to 130mph, didn't do so well 260 going back and forth on a 2 mile stretch like 6 times. I did the same thing in my 09 in similar weather and hit 235. Huge difference.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote