View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_370 View Post
Looking into some exhaust but cant choose.. any suggestions as to which is better? Stillen, Greddy or invidia.. definitely going with HFC prolly berks or stillen.. Also wondering if i should go with stillen g3 intake or just k&n drop ins? Any suggestions?
Exhaust is VERY subjective. I love Invidia, but it is too quiet for some people.

You can check out the tone and such here:
Invidia Gemini Review

I had good luck with the Berk HFCs. Well made, seemed to work well. Internally they are mostly the same, but the physical construction of the berk's is top notch.

For the intake, the G3's will gain you some peak power, at the cost of power down low. Up to you if that is a worthwhile trade. They do also look sweet though.
I personally ran post-MAF tubes and drop-ins, because I was less concerned with peak numbers and more concerned with power down low.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote