View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 08:00 PM   #72 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Even if Nissan provides an oil cooler it is probably going to be very small and only suitable for daily driving and not extended spirited driving or track days. I don't know why everyone is still making a big deal out of this issue. If you did your research before buying the car you knew that the oil heat issue was there, chuck up the $400-$600 dollars depending on how big of a cooler you want and get it installed with your next oil change its really not all that difficult.

Hahahaha bladeZ this is the Z forums not the gencoupe forums. What the hell is that post about???? Are you the sudden predictor that nissan will install a sh1t product? What proof do you have of this???? I haven't found a sh1t part in my car yet. My car is well built. Unless you are pushing 500+hp, why do you need a large oil cooler??? The smallest oil cooler will probably suffice for street and light track duty. For this car to be safe. It needs about a 20 degree drop. Nothing more. The right synthetic and the smallest oil cooler available with k&n filters will keep this car as kool as you need it.