View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Methodical4u
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370 6mt pw w/sp
Methodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATX370Z View Post
the car had 350 miles on it when i got it. and the only time i really launched it from a stop was at the track. i usually get on it after second gear. i understand what youre saying about knowing how to drive it but i have been driving manual trans sports cars (including 3 previous Z's) as long as ive had my license. and no i dont ride the clutch when i drive. i got rid of that habit long ago. im confident my driving technique isnt the issue. i will take it and have it checked. i drove perfect on the way home. it just feels like a slight slip every so often.
hmmm.... mine actually occasionally also feels like a slip as well when taking off slowly, but I don't pay much mind to it. My car has 3500 miles on it too... I don't think you have a problem but obviously no one can tell you unless it was looked at.

Are you gonna go to the dealer? If so are you going to take off your mods so they don't blame you or would you just go with an aftermarket clutch anyway?
Methodical4u is offline   Reply With Quote