View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #140 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
So,

What did you think? I was going to see if you wanted to ride with me in the afternoon, but you were gone. Sorry I didn't introduce myself...
It's cool, I figured that was you. Great times BTW

I had so much fun today! Want to go again, but it will probably have to wait till next season. I had Ted sit in the car with me to help me out and he taught me a lot in such a short time. I went off course twice (wrong side of pointer cone and forgot to do the loop twice) and got a 56 sec and 54 sec run in. Ted said I did pretty well considering it was my first time

I did get to meet and talk to Mike in the other gray 370Z though. He was really cool too

Took some pics of Mike's car that I'll post up later. Also got some videos of the Cayman S I got to ride in.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote