View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 03:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Almost New 19" Bridgestone Tires ....

Almost new Bridgestone RE050A Tires ONLY with 500-1000miles coming off 370Z.... They'll be coming off next Wednesday 10-12-11. $400 for all of the tires, YOU pick up locally. Livermore, Ca. 94550

Or, you can pay $10 per tire for ME to shuttle the tires over to Fed Express Ground. YOU pay the shipping charges to your zip. Fedx is about an hour away from my house and a real hassle to get there. Hence the preference to sell locally and have someone pick up the tires here. I've found FedX Gnd to be cheapest and quickest way to get tires to folks.

275-35-19 (2ea) & 245-40-19 (2ea) Stock 370Z Tires for Sports Package.

I do accept paypal.

I am a longtime member of my350z.com under the ID Z_Driver check out my iTrader rating there. Excellent Seller !!!!

PM me ... Thx
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote