View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #42 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

No edit capability here... not without a license upgrade, but I don't know what I'm doing either.

Wow that's very interesting stuff. So there must be a lot going on with the throttle software... perhaps doing a bunch of SQL queries?

It's good to know about the response with ETC disabled, so it appears the VVEL actuators may have the mechanical capability to change position quickly.

True... in a sense "throttle position" is probably not relevant with our engines versus accelerator position. It's now VVEL actuator position... so what parameters are you able to log and monitor in real-time? Do you think you can record various parameters while making the video? Imagine overlaying the plots with your video. Someday I'll fetch a laptop and run Cipher to log stuff on the way to work and home.

Can't wait to see some videos! Be safe!

Last edited by DIGItonium; 10-07-2011 at 08:57 PM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote