Thread: 0-60 times
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:37 PM   #39 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
from what I have seen and heard the TT guys are having problems getting the power to the ground and looking at the numbers the superchargers are getting just as good times or even better times with the same driver. From a dead start less is sometimes better. I think the only way we are going to see a true number from anyone is to have launch control installed. If I am not mistaken GTM is working on something or already has something out that helps in this area.
When I got my car tuned they asked if I wanted a launch control map. Still wondering why I declined.