View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #52 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunNgun View Post
Also sucks that some people are misquoting my specs and then everyone else is just going on that false information. I never said I wanted nav. Nor did I want touring. I thought I could factory build a Z and have the leather seats thrown in without a package. I thought you could do this with any manufacturer. I guess Nissan doesnt, and you have no choice but to get packages. When I said I wanted backup cam I meant the little mirror backup camera thing, not the full in dash LCD system. The idea was that MSRP would be something like 36.5k (if I could selectively add something like leather and nothing else) and then hold back + dealer incentives + end of year buying freeze + mysterious unknown profit margins might = $2000 off cost and dealer makes like $300 from me.

So I think ultimately it will come down to a debate between touring or sports. Comfort vs style. Does anyone have any experience riding the base vs touring model Z? Is there a noticeable difference without lumbar support and leather? Do you like to adjust your seats depending on driving style?
get both the touring + nav and sports package. Wish I had held out till I found that car. The overall price was holding me back, first big purchase for myself so I was having a slight case of sticker shock. But you gotta look at what your monthly payments would be, $3000 added to the overall price makes the monthly payment go up very little. Do both touring and sports package, I promise you will not be dissapointed.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote