View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:23 PM   #40 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
I wonder if GTM leaves it stock, or if they had to change the values wildly for TT.
IIRC, Sam says he left the tables alone for safety reasons, so it's simply a tune. Therefore, throttle response is the same before and after the flash. The only difference is when boost kicks in, and it feels like an extra push.

What will probably mess things up for boost is when I'm pressing down on the pedal halfway, and the throttle ramps up slow enough boost won't even build up as if the physical throttles aren't opening up as much as expected.

I have this feeling there's no 1:1 correlation with the accelerator potentiometer position and actual throttle position (or VVEL response). One would think that 0-5V equates to a linear response in how a physical throttle would open up, right? There are times when 2.5V would feel like 50%, and other times 2.5V feels like 25% at the same engine speed. [shrugs]

I bet that'll throw a wrench in your throttle table(s) equation... It'll be nice to figure out how the tables are related to each other.

[EDIT] IIRC, from the UpRev forums, they say they're making progress with VVEL control.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 10-07-2011 at 12:25 PM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote