View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:40 AM   #22 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
This thread needs to be moved to general discussions. I just bought my Z 2 weeks ago. I'm kinda sorta pissed but not really. As long as nissan does the right thing and offer OG 370z a warrantied oil cooler for added cost I'm good. I'm. Just glad I haven't performed that mod yet. I have hope I can have it with my warranty.
But what makes me even happier is, all the Z traitors and traders that claimed the Z sucks simply because of a lack of oil cooler? They now can't say anything. I'm just glad limp mode will now be non existant and the price stayed the same. That won't last past the first 3 months though. I guarantee it. As far as this new oil cooler sucking. I doubt it. I'm sure it will be an aftermarket design that nissan bought licensing from to install as a oem part. I will get mine from nissan. I'm very excited but disappointed to a small degree that it wasn't addressed by 2010. I guess better late than never.
Contact them using the link on their web site. Put your VIN in and put that you're an owner. Use your real name, etc.

Money talks.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote