View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:36 AM   #36 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunNgun View Post
Some people here need to calm down. I created this thread asking for assistance with my pricing and everyone is jumping on my back about how ridiculous it is. Thats why I created the damn thread, to modify either what I'm looking for or the price I'm willing to pay for it. I never once said "I'm paying 34.5k whether you like it or not". Since I got royally screwed in my last deal OVER-paying, I was going to try to play the dealers game and make him come to me with a good price, not the other way around.

Anyway I got my information, 34.5k will only get me a base model + sports. I could probably factory order one custom built with leather seats and wait 6 months to get it, by which time the 2012's would be coming out so I dont think I'll do that. Speaking of which a dealer told me they had 2012 brochures in hand, and that absolutely nothing was changing for 2012, not even a new color. He also sounded kind of clueless, so I'm gonna try to get my hands on this thing, but has anybody seen one?
The thing is, the Z is optioned in packages. You can't get leather seats without the Touring pkg, and you can't get the rear-view cam without the navi option, which I believe is only available on the touring.

So basically you want the most expensive Z they make... Sport/Touring with Nav 7AT. And you were talking about paying $34,500 OTD for it. That's ridiculous, and everyone was just letting you know, that if you had actually looked around at all like going to edmunds.com and do "price with options" you would know how utterly ridiculous that is, i.e. "do some research."
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote