View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
370zproject
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 A/T 370z blue
370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshs09slvrZ View Post
The 105 and 205 are strictly a polish, so you will need to wax afterward to protect the clearcoat. There are some OK products that you can get OTC, but there are much better products that you can get offline for about the same price. You have waxes and sealants. Sealants are typically synthetic and last longer than your typical carnauba wax. It just depends what you want to choose. My car is garage kept and I park in a garage at work so I don't mind using a wax...but sometimes I'll throw on a sealant instead just to change it up.
my car has been garage kept for 6 moths but for the first 2 yrs nothing but outdoors and rain was my dd still is bet will not be snowed on this yr

Brake Upgrade Package ate blue, hawk hp ceramic pads, and slotted rotors
370zproject is offline   Reply With Quote