View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:26 PM   #33 (permalink)
RunNgun
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z black AT
RunNgun is on a distinguished road

Some people here need to calm down. I created this thread asking for assistance with my pricing and everyone is jumping on my back about how ridiculous it is. Thats why I created the damn thread, to modify either what I'm looking for or the price I'm willing to pay for it. I never once said "I'm paying 34.5k whether you like it or not". Since I got royally screwed in my last deal OVER-paying, I was going to try to play the dealers game and make him come to me with a good price, not the other way around.

Anyway I got my information, 34.5k will only get me a base model + sports. I could probably factory order one custom built with leather seats and wait 6 months to get it, by which time the 2012's would be coming out so I dont think I'll do that. Speaking of which a dealer told me they had 2012 brochures in hand, and that absolutely nothing was changing for 2012, not even a new color. He also sounded kind of clueless, so I'm gonna try to get my hands on this thing, but has anybody seen one?
RunNgun is offline   Reply With Quote