View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 07:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esfourteen View Post
AM Performance runs the HR head on the VHR block, so it might be possible to run the HR block with a VHR head. Maybe hit them up and see if they have more info.
I've actually talked to someone about this before. From my understanding it's not that hard to do. Mostly getting the heads and a new harness to make it work. Maybe not that simple but it sounded that way. If I was going for a good build getting rid of the VVEL would be a plus. Especially for more of a race oriental environment. It was slighty stated that the VVEL holds the car back a little for these conditions. Or until this VVEL can be hacked and worked with.