View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 06:58 PM   #152 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Its about an 82 mile drive from the Target off Prince William Parkway near Potomac Mills. Thats an 1.5 hour drive at normal speeds. If we depart about 7:30AM that will have us arriving approximately 9AM when set up begins. I plan to be at the Target a little before then so folks can be on the lookout. Just remember when coming off I95 to take exit 158B to Manassas if coming from the north. If coming from I95 south you also take exit 158B towards Manassas. When you get onto the Prince William Parkway proceed to the second stop light and turn right and drive up into the shopping area. Target is on the right and you'll have to drive down a little and you should see me parked there. There is a Shell station at the light so everyone can gas up there if need be.

I recommend a fold up chair for anyone coming. You'll be glad. There was a vendor selling food last year but that was at the Richmond Nissan. I suspect it'll be the same way this year.

Last edited by ZCarMan; 10-06-2011 at 07:05 PM.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote