View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nick911sc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nissan GT-R
Nick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to behold
Default GT-R paint Repair

SO a couple months ago my fathers GT-R had a little mishap with a paint repair kit(paint burnt off the car). The paint was gone all the way down to the plastic. He brought it today to get the paint repaired and WOW. You can't even tell anything was done to it. Everyone he spoke to told him the rear bumper would have to be removed and sprayed in order to fix it(Especially with the Super Silver color). So I wanted to share with everyone photos of the repairs.

The repair job was done with a feathering technique. You cannot tell that anything was done to the car no matter how hard you stare at it, regardless of angle.

I wanted to share this with everyone and see that jobs like this can be done with confidence!

If you have any questions about who did the job you can certainly inquire to me.

Last edited by Nick911sc; 10-06-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Nick911sc is offline   Reply With Quote