View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 11:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
RunNgun
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z black AT
RunNgun is on a distinguished road

Other thoughts and considerations:

1. I am interested in the sports package because I love the 19" rims. Truth be told I could always just buy new rims as there are many attractive styles available, however the RAYS are pretty stylish and I would rather finance them in than pay out of pocket for new ones later. The stock rims leave something to be desired. I'm not a track guy and have no intention of ever racing my car so I dont care about the brakes. In fact I would probably upgrade to perforated brakes in the future just for appearance.

2. I also love the spoiler/illuminated kick plates. Again these are options which are potential addons separately. Should I consider doing this? Or would it just create a laundry list of requests for the dealer that they couldn't fulfill? I'm not sure if they keep all these parts in stock and can just throw them in at any time or what.

3. The same is true for the touring package. I found the cloth seats with manual controls to be a little difficult to tweak to my liking. I have a feeling leather will offer a more comfortable ride and power seats will enable me to frequently adjust seating arrangements for all occasions (cruising vs "spirited" driving).

4. I intend to replace the entire sound system with my own so I dont care what it comes with, thus might it be possible to exclude bose from the purchase price, but still get those other touring options?

As you can tell I want a rather specific build for this car, but I'm not sure if I'm being unreasonable and need to just accept certain packages and finance it in, or tack them on as a series of upgrades as I can afford them. Which direction would you choose?

Last edited by RunNgun; 10-05-2011 at 11:46 PM.
RunNgun is offline   Reply With Quote