Thread: Bye-Bye Z
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 11:21 PM   #47 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
If you wanted exclusivity, buying an off the line production car won't cut it buddy. But I understand you wanted something that's not seen 14x a day like a mustang or camaro. Also the stang and camaro are "True" sports cars. The word you are looking for is the Z is a "dedicated sports car". One word makes a huge difference. Have you ever driven a 550hp G37s TT coupe? I've had that luxury. That's why I'm so crazy to FI the Z. If you haven't driven one? Then how you know you'd pick the stang over the G? Know anything about SKYLINES? Skyline heritage runs mad deep. Hmmm??? Anyway...

It seems more Z owners find that they have to justify there purchase to Z traitors... I mean traders. Sorry they sound so much alike. Lol.

JDM BABY. No explanation needed.