Thread: Bye-Bye Z
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 11:20 PM   #46 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
I can certainly see the attraction to the new Mustangs and respect some of the guys' decisions to switch. They have great build quality, they are inexpensive for the performance you get, and they have a back seat which seems to be creeping into a few of the decisions. I would hands-down pick a Mustang GT over a G37.

That being said, I chose a Z for exclusivity, reliability, and the fact it was a true sports car.

I just hope that some of our newly "fallen" brothers will continue to hang around as I find them to be great sources of information and entertainment.
If you wanted exclusivity, buying an off the line production car won't cut it buddy. But I understand you wanted something that's not seen 14x a day like a mustang or camaro. Also the stang and camaro are "True" sports cars. The word you are looking for is the Z is a "dedicated sports car". One word makes a huge difference. Have you ever driven a 550hp G37s TT coupe? I've had that luxury. That's why I'm so crazy to FI the Z. If you haven't driven one? Then how you know you'd pick the stang over the G? Know anything about S K Y L I N E? Skyline heritage runs mad deep. Hmmm??? Anyway...

It seems more Z owners find that they have to justify there purchase to Z traitors... I mean traders. Sorry they sound so much alike. Lol.

JDM BABY. No explanation needed.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote