View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 10:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FricFrac View Post
I've shown you cars that came after the 370Z that look an aweful lot like the 370Z - aka imitators. Show me a car that looks just as similar to the 370Z that came before it and I'll give you the styling cues point....

The 370Z takes styling cues from the 240Z and from sharks. Those are cues. The FR-S and Supra are more similar than not - a lot more than "styling cues"....
And what was the 240Z taking styling cues from? The original long hooded, shark mouthed hatchback.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_3500.JPG (726.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 100_3491.JPG (760.8 KB, 1 views)
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote