View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #118 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sndtgr08 View Post
What time are we meeting at Target?
Arrival and check-in at the dealership in Richmond starts as early as 9 AM. According to Google Maps (yeah, I know...take it with a grain of salt) we're approx. 80 miles away. If we meet up around 7 AM and then leave by say 7:30 - 7:45 we should be good to go.

Unless you all want to make a fashionably late statement and have everyone who is already there watch in awe as the NoVA & MD crews arrive at the dealership.

I'm good either way because I'm only 15 minutes away from the meeting point so I'll leave it up to you guys to call it.