View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:43 PM   #112 (permalink)
babbagandu
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nismo
babbagandu is on a distinguished road

I was driving my car today after having read the first few pages of this thread today and I am not sure if I have the same problem..can somebody explain it to me? I am referring to what the OP said about the car "lurching" forward when bringing up the clutch pedal in first when the vehicle is stopped.

I noticed that I don't have to give it any gas to start moving. All I have to do is bring up the pedal a little and the car hesitates slightly but it does start moving. I am used to this happening in my old 350z and G35 when the engine was cold, but never when it was fully warmed up. Is this what the OP was talking about?

Also, I sometimes feel like when I am taking off from a stop under normal driving, as I am bringing up the clutch pedal and giving it a little gas, I kinda feel some vibration in the clutch pedal just after I start moving and have the clutch pedal almost fully released. is this a problem? I'm not really sure if I am explaining it correctly but I never had this feeling in my 04 G35 or 03 Z

EDIT: nevermind I see now that the OP was talking about the car lurching forward when the clutch pedal is fully pressed to the floor. I don't have this problem, but are the other things I described ok? (especially what I described in the paragraph immediately above this)

Last edited by babbagandu; 10-05-2011 at 06:46 PM.
babbagandu is offline   Reply With Quote