View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 05:56 PM   #492 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaggeron View Post
I'm pumped up about the cockviews views myself. In the premiums I drive exclusively in that view, but I have to resort to the hood view for the standards, but there is something off about that view ... it's a little too high off the ground (if it is a roof view that explains it, but who wants to drive from the roof). This has definitely made me race the standard cars much less.

What I hope is that when the standard car has a premium version (I'll talking to you rx-7, miata, Ford GT, etc.) they more or less reuse that view -- though they may have to make it a bit generic so it isn't exactly the same ...
I hate the current view for the standard cars, I can't see laterally as well as I can with the cokpit view.

I would be pretty dissappointed if it wasn't a model specific view but judging by the photos I saw earlier it will be just like the premium version.
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote