View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #161 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzzZz View Post
Been on here since 09. Just felt I'd like to contribute by posting my experiences and thoughts.

It's not everyone but, I didn't realize these forums has slowly turned into my350z.com. Where a bunch of a-holes congregate to talk about the crap that's coming out their rears.

I'm outta this sh!thole. Peace.
No, wait! Come back! We arent done abusing you for sharing your opinions!! J/K. Dont fret too much over what people are saying here. Most of the people posting just happen to be uber Z lovers, myself included, and we stick up for the car we LOVE!! I personally dont mind one bit that you feel the way you do about your Z. Its just that some of us dont agree with those feelings and have different overall impressions of the 370. Please dont liken this site to D-Bags who talk sh!t and are rude. For the most part it is a VERY friendly/helpful community but we will defend our beloved car at all costs!! Listen, just trade it in for a Mustang like all the other Z haters on here