View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 02:46 PM   #149 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzzZz View Post
The fact that Nissan got it to where a driver coming from a Ferrari would say that speaks volumes. The 370z is just so close to being perfect and it's all the little things that's holding it back. That's the disappointment.

More solid motor mounts, smoother, quicker and smoother shifting transmission, suspension tuning, engine note, throttle response, removing the clutch pedal spring, lighter flywheel and pulleys, etc. I don't think it's all that difficult or unreliable for Nissan to tighten up this type of stuff. Whether it be a business decision or that someone from the dept. of luxury engineering got their hands on it mucked it up, it wasn't a great decision.

I understand that's where modding comes in but it should come from the factory a sports car and not a more "sportified G37 coupe".
Sounds like a MOD list to me. If that's what you need? Buy a sprint booster, customize your clutch, see stillen for a pulley and flywheel kit, and you're done. Cheaper than a ferrari huh???? You're BOGUS DUDE.