View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #7073 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveski38 View Post
Thanks Ken,

What about road grime? Is that why you suggested all the towels.

We finally started getting rain, but only small cells. Enough to trash the car but not enough to end the restrictions.

yah, i spray a liberal amount, let it soak for about 4-5 sec then wipe off using only the clean part of that green MF towel they show. only wipe in vertical (top to bottom) motion, one pass. then turn the towel over, make another pass on a new section. after you get most of the grime off, take a fresh towel, spray lightly once again and wipe off the entire panel. becareful that the floor could get pretty slick if you're on tiles or smooth concrete from the over spray and drip.

i follow up with some QD at the end but not necessary. i dont recommend using this product on glass, but it wont hurt anything. i use WindowCleaner for glass.

it's a great product and if you use a lot of fresh towels you wont risk swirling the finish. just be smart not to drag your towel over caked on mud for instance.