View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 03:20 PM   #22 (permalink)
mrcoolguyface
Track Member

Drives: 15 Nissan 370Z GM M6
mrcoolguyface is just really nicemrcoolguyface is just really nicemrcoolguyface is just really nicemrcoolguyface is just really nicemrcoolguyface is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
i'm sure you will... my issue here has always been is it's hick country and if you drive the loudest jacked up POS you'll be fine with the cops... have an import with even a mild set-up and you'll be pulled over. However, turning 33 this year definitely has made me more tame and for me the tone is excellent when I want it to be, and mild when I want it to be.
I currently live in Philadelphia, and cops are very lenient when it comes to exhaust; unless your running straight pipes on an Olds 442 LOL. And like I said from what I saw on Youtube, Tony seems to have a pretty solid product that like Methodical said, is excellent when he wants it to be or mild when he wants it to be... I spoke with another forum member (mtaxelson) who went with the resonated system and he stated after the system broke in and quieted down, it was the perfect note for him but borderline quiet for his liking, and he wasnt sure if he should have gone with the 12" resonated system over the 18". So worst case scenario, I install the system and it is in fact too loud, I can always throw on the stock cats. . . I'm pretty sure Im worried for nothing here... So far it doesnt appear that anyone running the non resonated CBE with the Non resonated TP's has deafening drone, and that is really my only concern here.
mrcoolguyface is offline   Reply With Quote