View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
90 ST
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 90 and 15 GMC Sierra
90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiontrader View Post
^^^ I know 90, but I don't recall seeing a picture that encompasses several angles of the area below the storage compartments and the foam piece (take OP's pic and rotate 30-45degrees to the left).

But I'll take another look. Doing some preplanning piecing my new sys together; not sure the Audison (5.1k) will fit in there, but bigaudio says to give it a try. Looks like a lot of space, though...
Thats my pic, he copied from my album...LOL if you go through my pics you can get an idea what you've got to work with, once i removed that foam peice and took out the factory stuff i was able to fit 2 large MTX amps in there, both are just a hair narrower the 17" by 9" and 21/2 high.
90 ST is offline   Reply With Quote