View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #7043 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post

Mr. Kenchan -- I am still in San Diego at the Laboratory Animal Sciences conference -- good times unless you happen to be a rat, mouse, pig or monkey. I tagged along with my favorite nerd scientist Mrs. (Dr.) onzedge. It gave me a chance to go visit Coronado where I went to junior high and high school and also get some photo work in. I will post in the DSLR thread when I get back.

I miss the Z's badly. I drove an Impala for a couple of days and if you ever wonder how GM got in the shape it is in today, then rent one. Geez.
wow, sounds exciting! looking forward to your picts.

yah, i go on biz trips often and i just HATE driving normal-folk rental cars. last time i was thrown into driving some mitsuschit endeavor and when i got back in my Z i was like wooooaaaahhh.